Tuesday 4 July 2006

Ain't technology great?

Modern technology has certainly come on quite a bit in the past few years. I was talking to my sister earlier, and she told me about all the scans and tests she's had because of the problems she's having with bleeding.

She's in her thirteenth week, and should be in the "safe" zone, as far as any pregnancy can be considered safe, but the bleeding can't be explained by any of the doctors. She was a little scathing about a medical student who couldn't locate her cervix (I mean, how difficult can it be to find the end of what is effectively a cul-de-sac??) which wasn't exactly reassurring.

Anyway, I asked if she had any pictures from the scans. "Oh no," was the offhand reply, "but we got the DVD"

No doubt it's titled "Womb with a View"...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...