Sunday 22 October 2006

Extended Invitation

Thinking about it, I've decided to extend the invitation: if any of you trad Catholic blogger types are in the vicinity of Blackfen, England on Saturday 2nd December, you would be most welcome to attend my renewal of vows. Fr Tim Finigan (of Hermeneutic of Continuity fame) will be presiding, and there will be a Litany of Saints in Latin, and prayers to Our Lady and a few other things, followed by a bit of a bash in the Parish Hall...

Directions can be found on the parish website, and the ceremony starts at 1pm. For anyone who's interested, the parish Saturday morning Mass is at 10:30am followed by Exposition (with opportunity for Confession - in a proper Confessional with a fixed grille!!), and Benediction at 12noon. First Mass of Sunday is at 6pm, and there's Confession beforehand from 5pm-5:30pm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never know Mulier...

After these rumours of the indult and "reform of the reform", the mass board on Our Lady of the Rosary could well read:

Saturdays - 10.30am (Tridentine - Low Mass)

Sundays - 10.30am (Tridentine - Sung Mass)

;-)

Mulier Fortis said...

*grins*

I hope you're not going to wait for the indult before you pay us a call, Andrew!

DP said...

I wish I could come, but unfortunately I will be studying for final exams that weekend. I'll offer up the torment and suffering of final essays and exams for you and your intentions (if I remember, you might have to remind me.)

This is definitely something to celebrate though. I'd love to hear more of your "vocation story" some time since it's certainly a vocation that is not well known. :-)

Mulier Fortis said...

Thanks for the prayers, Kristina. I will pray for you as well. Good luck with whatever exams you are taking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...