Tuesday 28 November 2006

Lost Opportunities

I was glancing through The Secret of the Rosary by St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort this evening, and as sometimes happens, a paragraph sort of "jumped out" at me.

"Take great care to avoid the two pitfalls that most people fall into during the Rosary. The first is the danger of not asking for any graces at all, so that if some good people were asked their Rosary intention they would not know what to say."

Mea culpa, mea culpa...

"So, whenever you say your Rosary, be sure to ask for some special grace or virtue, or strength to overcome some sin."

1 comment:

DP said...

Haha, this is definitely not one of my pitfalls. I always have a litany of intentions when I pray the rosary. Poor Mary, I really load them up. I don't think she minds though. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...