Friday 3 November 2006

Poets Day

On the basis that it's Poets Day* and I haven't any classes this afternoon, I have been amusing myself... I discovered this little quiz over at American Papist, and needed reassurance that I wasn't a heretic...


You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant

100%

Docetism

0%

Donatism

0%

Arianism

0%

Apollanarian

0%

Adoptionist

0%

Gnosticism

0%

Monophysitism

0%

Socinianism

0%

Monarchianism

0%

Pelagianism

0%

Nestorianism

0%

Albigensianism

0%

Modalism

0%


Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com

*Poets day = Push Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...