Friday 29 December 2006

Photo-Fest !

I arrived home at about 10:30pm - we stopped off for a more leisurely and civilised meal by driving in to Cambridge at about 6:30pm - and I immediately downloaded my photos from my phone and checked my emails and comments on my blog. So now, as promised, I will put up a few of the photos, and I'll continue tomorrow...

First, and most importantly, a couple of photos of Sir Dan of the Nesbitry:



He was very keen to tell me that tomorrow (Saturday) is his birthday - news that he agreed to keep from Fr Tim in order to aid me in my attempts to get a blogging "scoop" ! He wouldn't tell me how old he is, but did suggest that I run a competition in the com-box to see if anyone can guess... so that is this week's challenge!

And then there are two pictures of Sir Dan manning the Faith bookstall: first, the reflective eyeing up of likely customers to gauge whether he can sell them anything...



...and then he moves in for the kill: that poor unsuspecting soul hasn't got a chance of getting away without buying at least one pamphlet!




I mentioned how impressive it was to have 29 priests concelebrating... well, this is what it looked like from the choir-loft:



Ok, I'm shattered. More tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do they all fit on the Altar?

Mulier Fortis said...

LOL... actually they fit on the Sanctuary...

*chortle*

...a bit like the tardis... it's bigger than it looks. I'm going to put up a few more photos a bit later, so you can see!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I look forward to it!

Father John Boyle said...

Great quality for mobile phone photos. They really enhance the light!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...