Friday 12 January 2007

Catholic Alphabet Meme... With a Caveman Twist !

There is a Catholic Alphabet Meme doing the rounds. No-one tagged me (*hangs head in shame*) but that has never stopped me before. However, I found it a little too saccharine-sweet for my personal taste (and filling out 26 items, one of which had to begin with X, was a little too much like hard work!)

And it would appear that I am not alone... The Catholic Caveman has given the meme his very personal slant... particularly his proposal for a "musical" accompaniment to "On Eagle's Wings."

(BTW, if I got the apostrophe in the wrong place - something which really gets up my nose - it's because I am assuming there is only one eagle!)

2 comments:

Kevin Whiteman said...

Mac,
OK.... even though I said I'd never tag anyone ever again, I hereby tag you!

And an extra challenge --- give it a Mac personal twist.

Mulier Fortis said...

No, not playing! I'm sulking in the corner over here...

...besides which, I opine that your Caveman Catholic Meme was just impossible to beat! Especially in the musical accompaniment department!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...