Friday 2 February 2007

Ha! I Am a Genius!

I was somewhat worried when, after my little flirtation with Haloscan, my comboxes came up with error messages. And then, having noticed that nearly everyone else had the same problem, I relaxed.

...so this morning, when the problems on other blogs appeared to have been sorted but mine was still showing errors, I started to worry again.

I did the obvious... I re-uploaded the template. Nothing. I refreshed the page. Nada. And then I had a flash of pure inspiration: I changed my settings for the comments not to appear in a pop-up window... and then I changed the settings back again...

Problem sorted. I was interested to note that my old comboxes (not working) came up as www.blogger whereas the new comboxes (fully functional) are www2.blogger, so I wonder if this is some sort of changeover problem... even though I've been beta for ages...

Anyway, I am a genius. It's obvious...

...go on, put in a comment... you know you want to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...