Monday 19 March 2007

Technology Has Its Down-Side !

Rats. Somehow or other I've managed to reset my new mobile phone back to factory settings.

*sigh* Just after I'd put in all those contact names and numbers...

I guess I shall just have to offer it up... but when I find out who the patron saint of mobile phones is, there will be words!

(...and yes, I did notice that the picture is of a computer rather than a mobile phone, but hey...!)

UPDATE: I discovered that, somehow or other, I managed to save my contact list on my computer (despite being convinced that I had failed to synchronise it...) so all of my contacts are now safely inside the phone again!

3 comments:

newhousenewjob said...

Don't know about mobiles, but the patron saints of telephones are St Clare of Assisi and the Archangel Gabriel.

Andrew said...

The Patron of Mobile phones: "What was that you were going to say?"

Mulier Fortis said...

ummm... "Ora pro nobis...?"
;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...