Monday 25 June 2007

This Is PAINFUL !

Ok, now I am really getting twitchy... apparently Tuesdays are good for Vatican announcements. Thursdays are good too, but Tuesdays are better. I have this from a good authority. If he's got it wrong, then he'll be typing his own letters for a while, while I sulk.

Speculation is rife that the Holy Father will release the Motu Proprio before he went on holiday. His holiday is scheduled for 9th July. There are two Tuesdays between now and 9th July...

...and I see that Fr. Zuhlsdorf thinks that the document is being printed ! I don't quite understand how a document can be signed before it is printed, and I thought it had been signed already, but maybe they do things differently at the Vatican...

However, I think I shall have to buy another bottle of Veuve Cliquot, and an ice bucket. Just in case...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...