Saturday 15 December 2007

Patron Saint for 2008

In 2007, my blogging Patron Saint was St. Ambrose. This year, as Matthew went off to a non-blogging seminary, Angela Messenger picked up the mantle of Saint-picker...

Scrolling through the list of requests for patron saints made me realise what a horrendous task it must have been, and she probably won't thank me, but you can probably get your saint HERE though I don't know how long the draw will go on... you post your request as a comment, and a while later check to see if your saint has been added on at the bottom.

Anyway, my Patron Saint for the coming year is St. Peter Chrysologus. Not a saint I know much about, so some research will be needed... excellent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somebody else is doing it too; I went there and got St Augustine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...