Wednesday 26 March 2008

Awards...

Well, ok, I didn't win. And I was only nominated for one category... and I only got four votes... but, to be fair, being up against such mega-bloggers as Fr. Z and Fr. Finigan meant that I had less than your average snowball's chance in hell...

However, Carolina Cannonball has decided to redress the balance, with the 2008 Cannonball Catholic Blog Awards (honouring the great 'obscure little guy' blogs.)

I was delighted to note that I didn't get nominated for the "More Catholic than the Pope" award (it's not possible to be more Catholic than the Pope and remain Catholic!) I did, however, scoot in with one nomination for the Best Church Militant Blog...

Woooooooooohoooooooo !

Carolina is inviting further nominations HERE. Voting will commence on April 1st. Hmmmn. That date seems strangely familiar...

1 comment:

Thought and Action said...

You my vote.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...