Tuesday 1 April 2008

And Another Meme...

...Typical ! You wait for ages for someone to tag you for a meme, and then two come along at once!! Fr. Daren (Servant and Steward) tagged me for the 7 Non-important things/habits/quirks Meme.

The rules are simple:

1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favourite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

Fr. Daren didn't actually let me know he'd tagged me (breaking the rules... and him a priest!) but I'm so insecure that I check regularly to see who is linking to me. Just to reassure myself that someone is actually reading the blog...

1. I am addicted to email and blogging.
2. I like gadgets, especially mobile phones.
3. I loathe vegetables. All vegetables. I always have, even as a little girl.
4. I do not class potatoes as vegetables, they're just pretending.
5. I love to sing, though I'm not properly trained.
6. I'm crazy about cats.
7. I'm terrified of dentists.

These are actually the seven people I think will be least irritated by being tagged (who I didn't tag in the last meme)...

Jeff, the Ironic Catholic, Jay, Ttony, Mark, the Mother of This Lot and Carolina Cannonball.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...