Sunday 6 April 2008

Being Very British...

...I thought it was about time I blogged about the weather! I woke up this morning to find that snow had not only fallen, but it had settled. Everything was completely covered in soft, fluffy snow, the sort that looks beautiful and isn't hard and compacted (and slippery.) Looking at the trees and gardens on my way to Mass was a visual treat, but I was running a little late and so didn't manage to get a photo. However, after Mass, a few of the servers and their friends shot out into the garden to make a snowman...

Unfortunately, they were soon distracted from snowman-construction by the far more alluring delights afforded by pelting each other with snowballs...

Dressed all in black, Fr. Tim proved to be an irresistible target... Check out his view of the matter HERE.

And this was the point at which I decided to beat a hasty retreat...

I was just delighted that it happened in the holidays... I didn't have to be a miserable wet-blanket, keeping kids away from the snow for reasons of "Health and Safety" !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...