Monday 7 April 2008

Time To Lighten Up...

After that rant, I now need to do something about my seriously elevated blood pressure. Laughter is the best medicine, so they say (though no-one ever screams "Call a comedian!" when they're injured...) so I thought I'd share this inter-office memo from the Ironic Catholic, regarding the Pope's visit to the U.S. She has some helpful advice and suggestions for the Supreme Pontiff...

Although they're all pretty funny, I think my favourites have to be:

It's probably best that you not turn on the TV. Or the radio.

Could you bless the New York subway system? Goodness knows it needs something.

Hop in to an ordinary daily mass at some point. No big liturgical reason; I'd just like to see the reaction of the presiding priest.

If you see an ad for American Idol, it's a TV show, not apostasy. Well, actually....

If someone identifies him or herself as a blogger, bless them. If they mention my blog, please let me plead my case before excommunication. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...