Thursday 24 July 2008

A Short-Answer Meme...

The oceanic jewel, Karen, has tagged me for a meme on her blog... and then she sat back and waited to see if I'd notice! Well, I did (because I check her blog daily), but there were a few other posts I wanted to get out first. Also, this one looked fiendishly difficult, as I tend to want to "explain" everything (that's the teacher bit of me!) Completing the answers in single words might be beyond me...

1. Where is your cell phone? Charging

2. Your significant other? God

3. Your hair? Blonde

4. Your mother? German

5. Your father? Dead

6. Your favourite things? Books

7. Your dream last night? Forgotten

8. Your favourite drink? Coffee

9. Your dream/goal? Heaven

10. The room you’re in? Front

11. Your church? Catholic

12. Your fear? Pain

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Anywhere

14. Where were you last night? Home

15. What you’re not? Attractive

16. Muffins? Ummm...

17. One of your wish list items? Cleaner

18. Where you grew up? London

19. The last thing you did? Blogged

20. What are you wearing? Clothes

21. Your TV? Unplugged

22. Your pets? Feline

23. Your computer? Important

24. Your life? Entertaining

25. Your mood? Variable

26. Missing someone? Dad

27. Your car? Indispensable

28. Something you’re not wearing? Earrings

29. Favourite store? Online

30. Your Summer? Started

31. Like (love) someone? Friends

32. Your favourite colour? Black

33. Last time you laughed? Lunchtime

34. Last time you cried? Armageddon

35. Who will re-post this? Bloggers!

Ha, did it... even if I'm not entirely happy with some of the answers...

2 comments:

George said...

Great answers. Short, sweet and directly to the point!

As for becoming one of those womynpriesty thingies - NO WAY MAC!!!!!

Keep your Mantilla firmly in place and let Fr Tim do all the hard work around the altar. Anyway, his Latin is better than yours (or mine for that matter, I'm still at the amo, amas, amat stage).

gemoftheocean said...

:-D well done with one word answers. Neither digi, myself or my friend STephen could stick to that. * *LOVE** on line shopping when I have the moola. Amazon or barnesandnoble etc are much cheaper than going down to a store and paying full price. AND if you do it right they deliver gratis.

BTW, in your summers you can moonlight as a stage hand, as you have the complete wardrobe for it. [All black sneakers too? I believe "your people" call them "Trainers."]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...