Saturday 11 October 2008

Worth A Try...

Ok, ok... I know I haven't actually got a snowball's chance in hell of getting into the top 3, but, at 80 votes, I guess things aren't too shabby for a blog mostly about hair, nails, cats and chocolate.  Somehow or other I managed to include enough religion to be nominated for the Best Religion Blog (Kat must have been on serious medication!) and I'm currently on page 2.

How about a vote (out of pity if nothing else)?  Pretty please...


My site was nominated for Best Religion Blog!

6 comments:

Mark said...

I've responded to your entreaties... Top Three (indeed, Top Four) look out of reach, but Fifth Place looks well within reach.

I see both Fr Z and Sr Mary Martha have been actively campaigning for votes on their blogs - it's all getting pretty competitive at the top!

Londiniensis said...

You are on Page ONE !!! It's Saturday the 11th at 11.10 pm.

Mark said...

I see that you've picked up more than 25 votes since last night, and are shooting up the league table...

Christopher said...

Nice,
I dont think I was even nominated ;-)

Melancholicus said...

I'll vote for you Mac if you will be so good as to nominate me so I can get that pretty little badge!

Mulier Fortis said...

Will do... when I get home, as the site is blocked at school, and I can't get it to load on my mobile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...