Wednesday 19 November 2008

Blogging Lite...

Not only have I been extremely busy, but I've been getting home a little late each evening.  As part of my rule of life involves going to bed at a reasonable hour, I have found myself having to choose between making myself something to eat and blogging.  Alas, I haven't quite perfected the art of doing both at the same time, at least, not without quite a bit of my dinner ending up on the keyboard.  This is not conducive to good blogging experiences, as pasta in pesto sauce does tend to make the keys a little sticky...

So, this is just to assure you that I'm still alive.

I am also in need of a kitty-picture, just to brighten my evening.


1 comment:

Vincenzo said...

"This is not conducive to good blogging experiences, as pasta in pesto sauce does tend to make the keys a little sticky..."

I know.. (got gravy inside mine last week.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...