Tuesday 23 June 2009

Comparisons... (Tongue Firmly In Cheek)

Further to my reflections on how to get used to the Usus Antiquior, my favourite Neanderthal has a few helpful reflections to share...

Being a guy, (I had to type that very carefully indeed... I really don't want to upset him!) Cavey chose a car metaphor. The Usus Antiquior compared to the Novus Ordo is like a Lamborghini compared with a Chevy.

I'm blonde. I know very little about cars. I've never driven a Lamborghini. And, lacking the sort of looks which encourage men to excuse one's blonde tendencies, I've never been given a lift in a Lamborghini... to be honest, I didn't even know how to spell it. I've never been in a Chevy either...









Cavey was way ahead of the game here. He provided photos. And a pretty good description. It had me laughing out loud and scaring the cat.

1 comment:

Kevin Whiteman said...

Thanks for the link, Mac!! Glad you enjoyed the post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...