Friday 7 August 2009

Return Of The Mac...

I did find a computer, and I was told the password, but, alas, it was Results Day for our Scottish brethren, and it would have been extremely mean to hog the internet access for the purposes of blogging amusement while others were desperate to know their fate... I sincerely intended to do a little sneaky blogging during the discussion groups (I hadn't been assigned to one this year) but discovered that someone had locked the room...

This year's Summer Session was, I think, one of the best I've attended. Numbers were down on previous years, but this was purely because the school had some sort of building work going on, and so they couldn't allocate as many rooms as usual... we even had some people staying at the local Travelodge.

Bishop O'Donoghue's attendance at the conference - real attendance, not just popping over for the day of his talk - was a definite high point. He chatted happily with groups of young people, and appeared to be having a very good time... he was also very entertaining, as I discovered when we were together for lunch on the Wednesday.

And, of course, I took lots of photos. I shall post a few of them shortly, when I've had the chance to download them from the camera.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...