Tuesday 13 April 2010

Feeling Smug...

This is pure geek stuff, so feel free to ignore it.

I am feeling rather pleased with myself.

I had noted that the date on my blog posts had shifted mysteriously so that the decorative arrows were actually merging with it. I even managed to get a screenshot...

It did occur to me that it might just be my computer, but it seemed to be the same when I checked on my iPhone as well...

I had a look at Auntie Joanna's blog (she uses the same template, just in green instead of blue) and saw that she had the same problem.

So I went over to the template. By careful experimentation, I managed to identify the HTML code which was responsible... and I changed it. Hah!

Who's a clever bunny then?

1 comment:

Clare@ BattlementsOfRubies said...

Very clever!
I'm a total techno midget, but I've picked up alot of stuff since I started blogging that I would never have learned otherwise.
HTML fiddling makes me a bit nervous though. Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...