Friday 5 August 2011

Hope For The Future...

Well, I have returned from the Faith Summer Session at Woldingham, which was excellent. I had quite a few things to sort out, I'm a little tired, and tomorrow is likely to be rather hectic, so there won't be much blogging until Sunday... or perhaps Monday...

However, I did want to get this picture up without any delay. There is much doom and gloom being spread about vocations, so I thought I'd share a little good news.

We were truly fortunate to have four newly ordained priests celebrating Mass - the final Mass of the week was celebrated by Fr. Ian Vane who has just marked his Silver Jubilee of Ordination.

This was too good an opportunity to miss, so I persuaded them to allow me to take a photo - getting all four together was a bit like herding cats, but I managed it eventually...


From left to right: Fr. Andrew Gallagher (2 July 2011), Fr. Liam O'Connor (30 June 2011), Fr. Domenico Zanrè (27 June 2011) and Fr. Jonathon Routh (9 July 2011.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...