Friday 5 April 2013

The Resurrection Story...

As a catechist and former RE teacher, I used to despair when confronted by students who, after 11 years of Catholic schooling, got Christmas and Easter completely confused. Something similar happened last Sunday when my minicab driver (who claimed to be Catholic) asked me: "I get that Jesus was nailed to the cross and died on Good Friday... but Easter Sunday... what's that all about then?"

I gently pointed out that anyone could get himself nailed to a cross... it was the rising again from the dead which was the really amazing thing that got Christians all excited!

So I was delighted to see that some families do still pass on the Faith... heartfelt congratulations to Annie Elizabeth and family...

1 comment:

ORA PRO NOBIS said...

That's fantastic. Thanks for sharing. Lots of inspiration there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...