Thursday 9 May 2013

Another Little Plug...

On Monday I explained that I'd been trawling through some stats and gave a bit of a plug to some new blogs I'd stumbled across, as well as a few others which send traffic in my direction.

Fr. Redman put up a brief comment suggesting that I might care to add his "little" blog to the roll - he writes The Latin Mass in Clifton Diocese along with fellow-contributors Caroline Shaw and Fr. Bede Rowe (who also writes his own blog, A Chaplain Abroad.) I published the comment, but decided, on reflection, that a little further advertising might be in order...

Fr. Redman's blog is excellent, and he has posted some beautiful pictures of behind-the-scenes stuff in sacristies and so on. Caroline appears to do the nuts-and-bolts advertising of Mass times... (I think Fr. Rowe saves his stuff for his own blog!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...