Thursday 2 May 2013

Not Quite The Worst Example Of Parallel Parking, But...

This has gone viral on YouTube...



I felt a real pang for the driver - I am not brilliant at parallel parking if I have an audience. I can get flustered if I think I'm being watched, and have occasionally had to be talked through the manoeuvre. Having said that, even I could have managed to get into the space shown in the video in much less time. Alternatively, having driven in and out a couple of times, I probably would have gone to look for an easier space...

4 comments:

Lazarus said...

My heart goes out to the driver. I'm dreadful at parking. I suppose the only difference is that I, like you, would probably have given up much more quickly than she did and gone off to find the runway sized parking space I prefer!

Londiniensis said...

The only thing missing from this video is two angry queues of motorists, flashing and hooting ...

Peter Simpson said...

I'm afraid I don't think this is funny - I must be getting old! I am saddened by the reaction of the students. I lectured at The Queen's University of Belfast for 11 years and have happy memories of those years.

Perhaps I behaved like that in my own student days (the 70's) - if I did, I am pleased that I have put such childish behaviour behind me.

Mulier Fortis said...

To be fair, Peter, the students had offered to help her park the car...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...